Tuesday, March 04, 2008

'I love you too'

Once again I am standing

In-front of your throne of mercy

I fall on my knees

As I lift my hands to pray

Humbled by your grace

Comforted by your reassuring 

voice - 'I love you'


As I look at life

Through 'blue glasses'

My heart will still choose you

This is my life, my offering to you.

On my knees I will stay

Conscious of a thousand loves you gave.

Out weighing the negatives on the scales

Your voice strongly proclaims your love

To me with simple words - 'I love you'


Empty as I am.

I know your heart is full to the brim.

Ready to quench a soul so desperate for you.

On my knees I call to you.

You all this heart is longing for.

The hope and love I receive from you.

Leaves me with these words, 'I love you too'


nKanyiso nCube 

22/11/2005

Karin's Devotion

 

No comments: