Friday, January 14, 2005

WELCOME


nkrocks baby Posted by Hello
Hope you doing great in all aspects of your life. Okay I have procrastinated this for a while now. I have been meaning to start a personal blog were I can keep you guys abreast on what's happening in my life. So "Walla!!!!!!!!!!!! Here goes something. I will be posting all vasts of information that I deem necessary for 'touching base purposes. So pop into this website anytime you feel like you miss me. Thank you so much for taking time to check out this site. Please drop me a comment on this site and give me your views or just let me know what you getting up to. I will respond is necessary. To post a comment just click on comment (which is next to tracker} at the end of each post and then type your fingers away. God Bless you....

KEEP IT TIGHT 4 REAL...............

Tsunami Disaster Posted by Hello

This a bit of news from Media Village in response to the Tsunami disaster. Our team flew to Asia this morning to lend their hand:

Graham, our CEO, is leading an advance team to Sri Lanka right now and then on to Indonesia. The team consists of a journalist (Inge Verster), a photographer (Debra Bell) and a videographer & sound person (Butho Ncube). The reason for taking this team is to assess the needs on the ground in order to plan the effective sending of manpower and finances, and to supply stories back to all our supporters, radio stations, magazines, etc.

Media Village Team Posted by Hello
At present, we are talking to major church leaders in Indonesia and will meet some key contacts in Singapore. After the team's visit, the Coalition of the South Africa Joint Christian Response (which Graham coordinates) will know where to focus their attention.

We will help anybody who needs help, regardless of race or religion but we are committed to channel our money and efforts through the Christian community on the ground.

Our commitment is to keep all overheads to a minimum and make sure that all donations are directly used for the relief effort. The fund we have set up will be administered through the Transformation Office and will be audited by the auditing company Moore Rowland.


Okay that's the news from this part o the world. God Bless you and thank you so much for your prayers and support. Keep it tight 4REAL.....

NK

2 comments:

KDawg said...

my fav line: ...."walla!"

haha instead of "voila!"

nK said...

Hahahaha trying to be different I guess.....I do intend to create my own words that will end up in a dictionary....