Thursday, January 27, 2005

UPDATE ON MV TSUNAMI TEAM

Thought I give you guys a quick update on the Media Village team which went to South East Asia to gather information on the Tsunami Disaster. The information is to be used to mobiles various Christians who have a want to go and offer their services building up the countries affected by Tsunami disaster. We have mobiles more 100 volunteers who have vast experience and practical skills needed to build up and help Tsunami victims.

The team came back on Wednesday looking very tired with a lot of stories to tell. Sad stories I might add..... We have a lot of footage so the Post Production team of which I am part of will soon be working on it. We will be editing stories to show the aftermath of stories which will shown different communities. Volunteers will be much more informed on what to expect and what their services will entail once they get to Asia. They are so many Aid organizations in Asia helping out in response to this sad disaster. The danger however is as soon as media attention shifts from Tsunami, so will be some of the Aid organizations sationed in that continent. I will not be surprised if the missionaries, as been experienced in the past disaster, are left behind to finish the work. So it is of paramount importance that we pray that as media attention shifts we will still have people working and helping our fellow brothers and sisters. As I always say the best way to give your whole being in helping others, is to put yourself in the situation and imagine your family members in the same situation. I am sure you will be so moved pray even harder than you have ever done before. Trust me I have done that before.

I will greatly appreciate your prayers. Thanks for to all who emailed me and left comment in appreciation of the Blog. I greatly appreciate that. Hope to hear from you soon. KEEP IT TIGHT 4REAL

NK

No comments: