Saturday, March 20, 2010

A dream about to come true

Ever since I was a kid I have always treasured the experience of watching the soccer World Cup. At one moment in history I thought I would be one of the participants in the World Cup. I bet they are so many young Africans who grew up in townships and romanticizes their prospects of being in a World Cup. Even as I write, I am sure they are parents who are currently encouraging their kids of their 'impending' future prowess in soccer.

I guess in a nutshell most of us in this part of the world will have our dream and passion right here in our doorsteps. The FIFA World Cup Soccer is coming to Africa. One of my dreams is about to come true albeit under different circumstances. I can not wait.

1 comment:

Deem said...

i bet yur dream came thru anyways... the mumdial was a grat privilege for Africans