Friday, September 30, 2005

The End

SVP has finally come to an end and all the students have left to face new challenges of their lives. Cable Awards was grand as always. Thanks to each and everyone of you that came and from your feedback sounds like you had an awesome time.

It was fun doing cable Awards from an organizational side. I had fun...Mmmmmmmm was nervous that things would have gone wrong but hey... All turned out for the best so that was super cool.

One end marks a beginning. So while SVP has come to an end and my role as head of Production along with it. A new beginning dawns. As from next week I will be a student again doing the animation school. I am excited and slightly nervous. I hope all works out. We will see how this turns out.

It was good seeing all of you who came. Thanks for your prayers and support. I will throw in some Cable Awards pictures for you soon. Keep it Tight 4Real.


NK

No comments: