Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Life and Times of Absolute Truth

One of my favorite rock bands besides U2 is Tree 63. This band has a CD called: 'The Life and Times of Absolute Truth'. I love Tree 63's music and find it so relevant to the times we live in. I have at least two CDs of this band and the other one is titled 'King of Kings' I got it for free after having subscribed to one of my favorite magazines called 'Truth'. I am sure by now you have figured out I have a fascination for the word 'truth'. True!!!! I do have a fascination for the word 'truth' but more importantly I have a fascination for the truth its self.

I guess the main reason being 'the truth' is what most of us are seeking. That's exactly why I work in the video and radio industry, to know the truth and make it known. What truth? You may ask. My answer is simple, the truth that I am referring to is the one that you seek in-order to make sense to life's questions. Questions ranging from the difficult like, 'What is the meaning of life?'. To simple questions like, 'Is is wrong to listen to a song that has swear words in it?' (Mmmmmmm....Come to think of it that might be a complicated question to some). Ultimately we are all seeking the truth one way or the other
and the truth is not 'out there' as we have been lead to believe. The truth is standing right in front of you almost tempted to slap you on the face because you looking past it.

"So what is the truth? If its standing right in front of me why can I not see it ???????" If you have read this article up to this point you might be asking those questions. Maybe you already know the answers. If you do know the answers to the 'truth' you need not bother visiting my site again. However if do not know it or you seek to have a deeper understanding of it and you have a passion to make the truth known, please do frequently check out my site and join me as we seek the truth so as to have a deeper understanding of it and make it known to the ignorant. The truth of 'The life and Times of Absolute Truth' is exactly the reason why I am working in the media industry. To make the truth known to masses as I seek it myself.

Please do support me in my work in any way possible in seeking and making the truth known. Thank you again for your prayers and support. Keep it Tight 4Real.

Nk

No comments: