Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Internet Blues

I would like o sencerely apologise for not updating my blog in a long time. I have not had access to the internet for a long time and only got it recently.

It all started with someone downloding or using our internet space without our permission. Basically we run out of Gigs in the shortest time imaginable. Trust me losing 6 gigs of internet space is a hack of a lot. I guess someone got hold of our passwords and did what any Jack would do, "Go on a shopping spree". Well in this case download major league DATA.

So if you thought I was being anti social I hope you understand and forgive me. They is tons of unread emails I have to go through so I will be doing that in the next few days. Hopefully in the process I will be able to reply yours promptly.

Otherwise you Keep it Tight 4Real. Thank you again for being part of my life. God Bless

NK

No comments: